Spirit of the Union competition showcases local creative talent on outdoor lampposts across the Emirate of Abu Dhabi.
Introduction: To celebrate the 45th U.A.E National Day, Viola Communications is hosting an art competition as part of its commitment to fostering and promoting local creative talent. Winners will have their designs showcased on Viola’s network of outdoor lampposts in prime locations across the Emirate of Abu Dhabi. The “Spirit of the Union” competition starts on the 25th October and the winners will be announced on November 16th 2016. Submissions of images can be done online through our social media accounts on Facebook or Instagram. The images may include photography, graphic design, and experimental art (mixed media).
Please read the rules below and use the official hashtag for all entries.
Hashtag: The official hashtag for the competition is #violaUAE45
For more information please read the below:
- The competition is open for online submissions only
- The submission of the ART work must be online with tagging Viola Communications and using the official hashtag #violaUAE45
- The ART work can either be experimental ART (mixed media), photograph or graphic design however must be still images.
- ART will be eligible on Instagram only when #ViolaUAE45 is used and @ViolaCommunications is followed by the participant
- ART will be eligible on Facebook only when #ViolaUAE45 is used and Viola Communications page is liked by the participant
- The finalist will be contacted and their final art work must be emailed in high resolution directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The profile must be public for the photo to be eligible
- Private accounts should be made public during the competition in order to be eligible
- Submissions will be accepted from 25th October 2016 to 16th November 2016
- No submissions made after the closing date will be accepted
- Participants must be individuals aged eighteen (18) years and over at the time of their submission(s)
- You hereby certify that you are eighteen (18) years old or older at the date of submitting your photo(s) to the competition
- You further understand and agree that Viola Communications will automatically and without further notice discard any photo(s) that are found to be submitted by a participant that is below eighteen (18) years old at the time of its submission
- You may submit any number of photo(s) for the competition
- You may use a camera or phone or any device to capture your photo
- The same photo must not be submitted in more than once and if submitted it is subject to Viola Communications’ discretion, and without further notice, may be discarded from the competition
- All submitted photo(s) must not contain any tag(s), signature(s), initial(s), frame, border(s), logo(s) or any other references and/or marks added by the participant
- Viola Communications appointed judging panel shall assess and determine the winning photo. The results, prizes and the winners will be announced through the social media platforms
- The judging panel has the right, at its absolute discretion, to turn down or reject any photo(s) or submission(s) without having to give any notice or explanation to the relevant participant
- The decision of Viola Communications judging panel is final and binding on all Participants in respect to all matters relating to the competition
Submitted photo(s) must be a single work of original material created and/or taken by you, must not contain any materials owned or controlled by a third party for which you have not obtained a license, must not infringe the copyright, trademark, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or entity
Viola Communications Photography Competition SUBMISSION RULES The competition is open for online submissions only Photos will be eligible only when #DiscoverAD is used and @ViolaCommunications is followed on Instagram by the participant The profile must be public for the photo to be eligible Private accounts should be made public during the competition in order to be eligible Submissions will be accepted from 21th July 2016 to 21th August 2016 No submissions made after the closing date will be accepted Participants must...
It was truly exciting to work with Abu Dhabi E-Government on Abu Dhabi Portal Campaign. Viola ran a public awareness campaign aimed at generating traffic to the abudhabi.ae portal which provides over 1000 government services, transactions and information to the Abu Dhabi community, residents and visitors. We worked closely with the client and created an eye-catching and informative campaign, which highlighted the different benefits of the portal, while staying true to the tone and brand of the Abu Dhabi e-Government. The campaign was launched...
Joseph heads the Viola Planning Consultancy arm of Viola Communications. A veteran and a seasoned professional with 23 years of experience in strategic communications, he is responsible for defining and delivering business strategies to clients at Viola Communications. A Canadian Lebanese by origin, Joseph can direct an organization in the visioning of its strategic growth. Prior to Viola Planning Consultancy, Joseph had worked with CoGency Consulting, Horizon FCB, MCN Dubai and Fortune Promoseven in Jeddah. Joseph has provided his strategic...